Make saving simple — like, really simple. Link Freedom Rewards Saver to your Freedom Rewards Checking today.
- Automatic Savings
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Digital Banking
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Freedom Rewards Checking (required to open account)
- Automatic transfers of Freedom Rewards Checking earnings
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.50% to 0.27% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.03% APY* if qualifications are not met in Freedom Rewards Checking
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- 6 withdrawals/covered transfers per monthly cycle (only certain withdrawals are subject to the cap of 6)
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open
This way to rewards…
Qualifying for your Freedom Rewards Checking rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Freedom Rewards Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Freedom Rewards Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*To qualify for preferred rates on your "Freedom Rewards Saver" account, your Freedom Rewards Checking account must meet the required monthly qualifications as indicated in the Truth in Savings disclosure for your Freedom Rewards Checking account. The interest earned and any ATM fee reimbursements credited to your Freedom Rewards Checking account will be transferred to your Freedom Rewards Saver account automatically on the business day following the day they were credited to your Freedom Rewards Checking account. You must have a Freedom Rewards Checking account in order to open a Freedom Rewards Saver account, and the Freedom Rewards Checking account must remain open through the period that you hold the Freedom Rewards Saver account. In the event that you close your Freedom Rewards Checking account, we reserve the right to convert your Freedom Rewards Saver account to a Traditional Savings account.