Can a checking account lead to new levels of happiness? We think so. But see for yourself.
- High Interest
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays high interest
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 2.00% to 0.41% APY* on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account
- 0.03% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)
- Link to Freedom Rewards Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- eStatement enrollment or $3 monthly paper statement fee
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Surcharge-free ATMs available**
This way to rewards…
It’s so easy to earn your rewards, you’re probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Freedom Rewards Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY effective 10/22/18. 2.00% APY paid on daily balances up to $10,000.00 each cycle the minimum requirements are met. An interest rate of 0.25% will be earned for the daily balance in excess of $10,000.00, which will result in an APY between 0.41% and 2.00%. If you do not meet the requirements per qualification cycle, your account will still function as a free checking account earning 0.03% APY without ATM fee refunds. Freedom Rewards Checking is a variable rate checking account, and is therefore subject to rate change at any time without notice after the account is opened. Paper Statement Fee $3.00. Fees may reduce earnings. Minimum account opening deposit of $25.00. The monthly qualification cycle begins on the last day of the previous statement cycle and ends on the last business day before the next statement cycle ends. ATM transactions do not count as debit card transactions. ATM fees of $4.99 or less will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $4.99 per individual transaction, which covers most nationwide ATM transaction fees and surcharges. Maximum ATM fee refund $20.00 per cycle. One per primary tax ID number. Only available as a personal account.
**ATM owner/operator fees may apply to ATMs out of network.