Can a checking account lead to new levels of happiness? We think so. But see for yourself.
- High Interest
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays high interest
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- 1.50% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 1.50% to 0.36% APY* on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)
- Link to Freedom Rewards Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- eStatement enrollment or $3 monthly paper statement fee
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Surcharge-free ATMs available**
This way to rewards…
It’s so easy to earn your rewards, you’re probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Freedom Rewards Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*To qualify for Freedom Rewards Checking rates and receive reimbursements on ATM fee surcharges, the following must be performed on the Freedom Rewards Checking account during the monthly qualification cycle: (1) Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle; (2) Be enrolled and receive e-Statement notice; and (3) Be enrolled and log into online banking. If qualifications are met: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during the qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20.00 (only fees of $4.99 or less per single transaction will be reimbursed) and credited to the account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle; ATM transactions do not count as debit card transactions for qualification purposes. If the customer has a Freedom Reward Saver account: Interest and ATM fee refunds earned in Freedom Rewards Checking are automatically transferred to Freedom Rewards Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Freedom Rewards Checking APY. The Freedom Rewards Saver APYs may be less than Freedom Rewards Checking APYs. Only available as a personal account. One per primary tax ID number.
**ATM owner/operator fees may apply to ATMs out of network.