Paycheck Protection Program
SMALL BUSINESS PAYMENT RELIEF INFORMATION
We're making Paycheck Protection loans to existing and new customers.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act implements changes to the SBA 7(a) loan program and provides new financial assistance to small businesses through the Paycheck Protection Program. This program features a forgivable* loan when proceeds are used to support employment continuity and other COVID-19 related impacts to small businesses.
Subject to eligibility and documentation requirements, Paycheck Protection Program loan proceeds are available for COVID-19 business disruptions to:
- Payroll Costs
- Mortgage Interest Payments
- Certain interest on debt incurred before 2/15/2020
- Continuation of group health care benefits and insurance premiums
- Refinancing eligible EIDL loans
Program Specific Loan Features
- Loans will be guaranteed 100% by the US Government.
- Loan proceeds may finance covered expenses incurred between February 15, 2020 and June 30, 2020.
- Maximum term up to 2-years
- Loan payments can be deferred (not less than 6 months) up to a maximum of (1) year.
- Loan forgiveness* available for approved expenses when at least 75% of proceeds are used towards payroll costs (subject to qualification and documentation requirements)
- Loans not forgiven by June 30, 2020 will amortize over 2 years.
- Maximum interest rate of 1%.
- No annual fee; no guarantee fee
- No collateral requirement; no personal guarantee
- Businesses or Non-Profits with fewer than 500 employees (full time, part time, or any other basis), are eligible for this program.
- Business must have been in operation on February 15, 2020 and had employees for whom it paid salaries and payroll taxes.
- Borrowers must make a good faith certification that the loan is necessary due to conditions caused by COVID-19. Documentation is required.
- Salary support for employees exceeding $100,000 during the covered period is excluded for the portion of salary above $100,000.
- Compensation support is not available for any employee working outside of the United States.
*Applications are subject to credit approval. Loan forgiveness is subject to approval of eligibility, expenses, and documentation. Other restrictions may apply. Contact lender for detail.