Streamline cash flow and payroll — all while reducing costs.
- Generate ACH origination online, 24/7
- Set up multiple users to help you manage your account
- Import and export ACH data
- Schedule one-time or recurring transactions
- Make direct deposit payments to your employees
- Make payments accurately and on-time
- Save money by using less paper
- Save time with increased efficiency
- Fast, secure, and easy
Having trouble accessing your online account? Find login help here.
ACH origination includes the following types of payments:
Enjoy the many benefits of paying your employees by directly depositing payroll.
Fewer checks to buy, reduce bank charges, minimize check distribution costs.
Reduced time to print and sign payroll checks, faster and streamlined payment disbursement, improved account reconcilement, no need to store hard copies of cancelled checks, elimination of lost/stolen paycheck.
Progressive employers offer direct deposit and employees prefer direct deposit over receiving a paper check. It's more confidential, the employee receives access to their funds faster, as well as when they are on vacation or out sick.
Other information about direct deposit:
- You obtain written authorization from employees to make electronic payments to their accounts.
- You prepare and electronically deliver payroll file to CCFBank one or two business days prior to settlement date.
- ACH files are transmitted into the ACH network, with employee's accounts credited and your company's account debited on settlement day.
Your business will benefit in a variety of ways by using ACH origination to make payments. ACH can be used to send money to make a payment or receive money from a payee.
Reduced billing costs associated with invoice printing, envelopes and postage.
Improved Cash Flow
Funds are received faster, and therefore deposited to account on the due date and the amount of the credit is known in advance.
Reduced time to create invoices, reduced number of incoming checks to process, improved accuracy over customer-written checks, simplified research due to entire payment process initiated internally, easier handling of returned items.
Increased Marketing Capability
Provides a progressive image to customers, provides an additional benefit to be offered, increases customer retention level.
Improved Delinquency Ratio
Eliminates receiving checks after due date, eliminates second billing notices.
Process to Receive Payments
- You obtain written authorization from payers to draw regular electronic payments from their accounts.
- You prepare and electronically deliver collection data to CCFBank one or two business days prior to settlement date.
- ACH files are routed into the ACH network, with payers' accounts debited and your company's account credited on settlement day.